Re: Stickers...

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 00:33:29 EDT

At 11:24 AM 6/15/99 , you wrote:

> Well, I just got mine in the ol' mail. Put the circular one on right away
>(convenient, I just finished washing my truck when it came!) and after the
>tedious moments of removing the clear backing I got it on the truck. It looks
>awesome on the back window of my shell. It kinda "floats" in the rear view
>mirror like a logo! (the dreaded bubbles were hell though!)
> Anyway, glad I waited and paid for the silver foil, it looks great with the
>chrome of the truck. Jon, you did an incredible job with the printing. They
>came out much better than I had expected (there was a lot of detail to screw
>up there!), especially the text. VERY NICE! I was very worried about some of
>those design elements when I was arranging them.

   Thanks! :-) Yeah, some of them really gave the print shop fits! :-)
It took quite a bit of time and many test runs to get 'em to cut right;
lots and lots of little details to work out... I'm glad to hear you like
'em! Makes my living at the print shop for a few months seem much more
worthwhile. :-)

                                               -Jon-