Premag TBs FYI

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 02:07:25 EDT

Okay everyone, this is what I've learned about TB's on premags....

On the premag there are 3 different sized tb's (that I know of....) there
is the TB for the 6er, one for the 318, and the biggest one I know of
being that 360 tb. I don't have exact measurements (yet) but will
hopefully be able to get those soon (not like anyone cares, but it's good
stuff for the archives).

1988 Mopars had a different tb than the 89-91's. The tbs for any year
other than 88 will NOT work on an 88. The PCV bypasses the TB on 89 and
up models, while it is piped into the tb on 88's. Also, on 88's the MAP
sensor is located on the Firewall, whereas on 89 and up it is on the TB.
This can be remedied by some wiring, but why bother when you can just get
and 88' tb?

this is TB's according to mike d....

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "It's not a 'little V6', it's just
cylindrically challenged"