Re: Looking for a 92 or 93 FSM

From: V8dakLECC@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 09:30:49 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/99, 9:10:42 AM, dakota-truck@buffnet.net writes:
<<Yeah if anyone has a service manual for the 92 or 93 Dak. I'll take it.
Also, I can get copies of the 92-93 computer diagnostic manual. These are
good reprints in a binder too.
Oh and by the way, I'm a smoker, but not in my truck. Its a 92 and still has
that new truck smell! :0)-~~
Boog>>

Hey Boog,

I've a FSM for 92, but I'm still using it. Is there any specific info that
you need?

I'm interested in the computer diagnostic manual you mentioned. I've never
heard of this one and think it might be interesting reading.

Richard Lewis, Houston TX
92 LE CC, 318, Auto, MP SBEC