Re: off topic posts

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 11:45:07 EDT

Patrick and Kelly Engram wrote:

> "Quicker answer...
>
> Posts about off topic posts = Delete Key"
>
> -Even quicker answer,
> -Note to Major Domo- delete individual who continually posts off Dakota
> topic and drags down list!
>
> C'mon man, soon I'll be deleting the whole friggin' digest.
> Patrick

You tell'em!
I am getting tired of this topic, from MP3 players in a Dakota we have
now degenerated into discussing Voodoo 3 cards and Quake 2.
Complete CRAP for a Dakota discussion.
Please take it "off line" as many of us don't care to discuss these
topics.
A dml topic should be for ALL of us and Dakota related as far as I'm
concerned.
Oh, one more thing, I don't even bring up "off topic" subjects, so I
feel I have a right to complain about those who do.
 Those of you who perpetuate these topics are inconsiderate of the rest
of us.
I'm done venting, and will not be posting another rant like this.
                                    Alan S.