Re: R/T sighting near chrysler building??

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 17:00:02 EDT

Rekker21@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/16/99 11:02:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> james.densteadt@eds.com writes:
>
> << Anyone on the list own a red club cab R/T near Auburn Hills? Saw you on
> I-75 north on monday.
> >>
> James,
> We have several Red CC R/T's that are "tested" runnin around 75! Not
> saying that that person isnt on the list, but chances are, if you see a R/T,
> Viper, Prowler, Aclass, Smart car or any other rare DC vehicle close to the
> techcenter its a company car!
> Eric

I often drive by the CTC with my Black Club Cab R/T, it's not a
DC company or development car. You have to look for the
Manufactures Plate of the Vehicles. Speaking of the Proto type
and rare cars. I had the pleasure of going the the DC Employee's
Motorsports Car Club Show on Saturday. I showed my Challenger
there. They had the Intrepid R/T on display there. The rep that
had the car was saying that it was very close to what they were
going to be producing. It looked outstanding. Huge..HUGE 4 wheel
disks with vent wholes in them. Leather interior looked like 20
in. chrome rims. It had a chrome R/T emblem with block letters
like the old R/T from the 60's. Very sharp car. I had my picture
taken by one of the DC photographers and she asked a bunch of
questions about my car. She said they were going to put it in
the Tech Center Newsletter. She asked if I was an employee of DC
and I told her no but I often do work in the CTC on engine
simulators, noise and vibration measurement equipment and their
crash test analysis computers. She said oh ok we will put it in
the newsletter.

--
Mike Williams
99 Blk Dakota R/T CC