RE: (got flamed) Overclock them suckers!!

From: David Preacher Slocum (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 20:26:47 EDT

When I play (On the weekends.. no time during the week) it's on the Zone.
Haven't played NFS:High Stakes yet but was thinking about renting it for
the playstation to check it out.... as for Descent 3, Unless it's a LOT
better than Descent 2 (Same old stuff), I probably won't bother.

You have the 12meg expansion card for your VooDoo 1 ? I hear it really
helps out a lot... not up to VooDoo 3 standards though.

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
Charlotte, NC
http://www.bastaards.org

At 07:50 AM 6/16/99 -0400, you wrote:

>> Haven't played Quake (Or Quake2) in a long while.... I have been playing
>> Rainbow6 online lately :-) I can always reload Quake2 if we decided to put
>> together a DML fragfest! LOL
>>

>Hmmmm... I play R6 online too... Use MPlayer... Using NATO 2.0 and PCGAMER
>mods... I like R6 alot more than Quake... Now I'm just waiting for NFS:High
>Stakes and Descent3 to hit the streets... But I'm still using a VooDoo I..
>
>Greg
>95 DSCC v6 5spd

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+