Re: Re: MTX Thunderform installation

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 20:42:09 EDT

I don't know bout the others, but I didn't buy my MTX to "accomplish"
something. Whooptie-doo, you can make your own box, with 2 12's. I
could hvae made my own also, but I didn't want to mess with it. I bow
down to you in your presence, O'Great God Of Wood!!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~