Re: Re: Truck Caps-RE RE

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 20:45:16 EDT

 What do you mean EXACTLY by cap? Some people call those windowed camper
shells that goes as high as the truck cab shells. Some have hard tonneau
covers called bed shells and there are those that have the aluminum roll up
inside the bed frame work cover-up shells---we need to be more pacific with
todays street lingo about what you want to help you out with what's needed.
Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
      Emerald Green