Re: Looking to buy a 92 to 96 V-8 Dakota, got one?

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 23:02:38 EDT

<< My questions are:
 1. Do you know of any for sale near Michigan?
 2. What is a fair price to pay for one of these?

 After having dumped tons of money into my 99', I realize that the same
 amount of money into my old 94' would have made a very fast Dak! Almost
 stock, I was already as fast as my 99' with tons of mods. Part of this I
 believe is the HP-SBEC and the 600 lbs weight advantage the 94' had. I would
 buy back my old 94', but the girl I sold it to has already trashed the front
 end and rear quarter in 2 seperate accidents.

Finally Mark you have realized what years the best Dakotas were made in!!!!!!
:)
As far as pricing goes, maybe try this site out:
Kelley Blue Book: http://www.kbb.com
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6