Re: Re: MTX Thunderform installation

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 01:28:15 EDT

Sounds like the custom box I made for my R/T. On mine, I made a fiberglas
mold of the tool tray and then increaseed the height so I the volume to
install two 12" Orion Xtremes DVC's. In the middle is a tray for the Orion
Xtreme 450 Amp. All fiberglas'd in and covered in matching gray vinyl.
I'll see if a can take some pictures of it and post them.

GV 98 CC BL R/T