Re: Dakota HANDLING

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 04:28:52 EDT

I would upgrade the front sway bar first then the rear. From what I
understand you don't want the rear to be stiffer than the front or the
handleing would be dangerous. That's why you don't begin with a rear bar on
a truck that has none. You put the front on then go looking for a rear
bar....

BTW I paid $145.00 from www.shox.com for my addco front sway bar. Of course
I haven't recieved it yet. It's a few days overdue so I need to call
them....

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page