RE: Dakota HANDLING

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 08:57:08 EDT

Yes, my Dak did come with the factory swaybar in the rear (which was the
size of a coat-hanger) and was promptly replaced about 4 months later. I
had originally put Rancho RS5000's (now replaced by ProComp) all the way
around along with the swaybar and the handling was noticeably improved. (The
mushy ride was still there, but cornering was improved and most of the
"floating" was gone.)

Subject: Re: DML: Dakota HANDLING

Attn Bernd,

Did your Dak come from the factory with a Rear Sway Bar? If so how much
better was your handeling after installing an aftermarket one?

Jason