Re: St. Thomas Ontario Mopar Nats -- convoy

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 17:00:56 EDT

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:45:02 -0400 (EDT), Jon. S. wrote:
> Unfortunately, my Dak isn't in any condition to drive to the meet...

Really sorry to hear the bad news, Jon.

> I DO have access to a car that I could drive up, but its not a Mopar.
>This is a mopar meet, so I don't even know if they'd let me in?...

Jon, you come in as a spectator. You don't have to be driving a Mopar.
You'd park in a different area but it would cost a lost less
($10 CDN, I think). We'd really like to see you there and nobody
will mention what you were driving (scouts honour).

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2