Re: Brake Rotors Again :me too!!

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 17:25:05 EDT

Yeah i just talked to the guy at Brake Check and he told me I'd be
ready in about 30 minutes. Hopefully I don't experience any other
brake problems. I am keeping the rotors and pads to see if maybe my
caliper is getting stuck,and have something to show to the dealer. If
it is, is that covered under the warranty? Also it seems the tire
place that i bought my tires from did a shoddy job 'cause the Brake guy
told me THAT particular tire is off-balance!!!! I just put them on a
month ago!! N-E way I'm still gonna creep the streets of Houston but I
gotta remember to keep some cash aside for crappy days like these.
Alberto
Black '98 5.2Lv8 Dak sport CC