RT or not RT

From: Geoff Wilson (sniper_wolf71@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 17:52:47 EDT

I'll be looking into buying a truck in the next few months with the help of
my parents and I have having some conflicting thoughts among myself and my
father. I am angling towards the Dakota (we both agree) but I am unsure if
I want to get a 4x4 Dak or an RT (similar in price +/-) I like speed, but I
want the truck to carry stuff. I dont plan on towing anything but I want it
to be useful for carrying stuff (I help my friend move back and forth from
college and I have stuff of my own) On the other hand, my dad also wants me
to look at the Toyota brand of trucks because of the longevity and quality
workmanship that goes into them. I've had my dad's 89 Toyota Camry (134k
miles now) since I've had my license and it had only failed me once
(battery). As you can see, I have quite a dilema...what can you recommend?
I'm up for suggestions.

Geoff
Dakotaless...