Re: Re: Starting a techinical side of DakotaTrucks

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 22:16:24 EDT

Sorry to tell all the DML - I already started a performance list somewhere
else. As the manager of the list, we still get even better group buys because
the members actually take advantage of the buys. The list members will be the
recepients of a major cost purchase on a lot of stuff in the very near future.

Too bad we had to splinter off.