Re: brakes suck or is it me

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 01:06:31 EDT

I don't know about calipers locking up, but my right front one locked up and
chewed the pad out. Sure, the dealer took it as a TSB, i only gave him ~200
bucks as kick backs.. the guy there DID give me a free rotor tho. so i guess
i shouldn't complaint. but they charged me about 80 bucks to turn the damn
rotors. isn't that a LIL too high?
-Dester