RE: NV3500 replacement? (was oil)

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 06:54:04 EDT

Hi Mike,
Sorry about that. Richmond is a manufacturer. There was a thread going at
the end of December on a T56. I have seen Richmonds in the Summit catalog,
but have not looked close enough to tell if any would fit our application.
I should contact Richmond directly and see what my options are now, so when
the time comes, I'll be ready.

My original tranny shifted rough also. The second one is better in that
respect. I never got any details on what was actually wrong with the
tranny. Just heard that the mechanic didn't like the way it looked once he
got it torn down. I ask what didn't look right. The reply was EVERYTHING!

I had given thought to taking this one in and get it looked at, but changed
my mind. Just going to wait till it fails like the first one. I don't
want some half patched up tranny just postponing what will inevitably happen
anyway.