Re: Amp under the seat WAS:DML Digest V4 #652

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 10:22:49 EDT

My Sony amp (replaced by the 504x) fits nicely under the pass. seat, with
only minor trimming of the plastic cover for the floor mounts. I'm sure
it would fit under a non-power driver seat. BTW, Phoenix Gold stuff is
awesome too. Just wanted to give another option

>>Probably a Phoenix Gold XS2300, it's one of the few I can find that will
fit under the driver's seat.<<

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."