Caps-Camper Shell

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 14:14:55 EDT

From: "Lynne M. Ellsworth" <lellsworth@whoi.edu>
  Subject: Caps-Camper Shell
  stevie.o@excite.com wrote:
> > >I wanted to see pictures to compare the looks of several
  brands. Some are
> very sleek and sexy, some very dumpy and chunky design. I'm
  trying to keep
> the sexy look of this dakota.....

          The look of the Durango is sexy, from a female point of view.
          I would get a topper that has those lines and is light wired.
          Handy is the roof rack on them. Are you using it for work or
play?

I am using for work and play, I'd rather have a cool truck with a cap than a
stupid looking VAN, my god is the Ram Vans the uglyist thing anyone has
seen since the Caprice?
I'd love to put a roof rack on as well, and if I'd been able to afored the
Dakota Station Wagon (Durango) I would have bought Ram 2500.
I'm probably going with a RAVEN, Camper Shell, good price, lifetime paint &
structure warrenty, vent side windows with screens, split window for pass
throught, molded in third light (not hanging in the window) and is doesn't
sit on any rail, the way thay mount it, it is paint to paint. Looks real
good
Anyone hate RAVEN ??? any complaints???

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 V8 Em Green.