RE: gears and lockers

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 21:15:10 EDT

I've seen 4.1 gears for the rear axle, but haven't ever seen anything to
make me think they're available for the front. If you find differently, let
me know.

As for the locker, I know Powertrax (the Lock Right people) are coming out
with a new "No Slip" differential some time later this summer. We know
it'll fit the Daks (search through the archives, there was quite a bit about
them on the DML in Feb 99).

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto