Re: Re: Starting a techinical side of DakotaTrucks

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 20:54:43 EDT

>>The thing that has happened is all the NON DAKOTA B.S. the rest of us
has had to sift thru to get to any resemblance of something revalant to
DAKOTAS>>>>>
        I knew you'd understand,,, MARY LOU<<<

I don't mind sifting. I've been sifting for 2 years and I've never
complained. Yeah, 99% of the content of this list is about 97+ dakotas,
but I don't say a word because still learn from it even though I don't
own a magnum. I'm taking what I've learned and making a website all about
Dakotas and getting the most out of them. I know not everyone feels like
reading every single little rant that someone makes and doesn't
necessarily want to sift through another texas dakota meet planning, but
isn't that what the Delete key is for? I scan over some of the e-mails,
and sometimes I get a kick out of some of the jokes and things that
people say. To me it's worth the extra 2 seconds it take to scan a post
to see if there is any content in it. If not, I know where my delete key
is, no harm done... Beside, how long is the average DML post anyway?
About 5 to 10 lines if that long. Doesn't take more than about a minute
to read even a long post (like this one.. hehehe). I'm just sayin', I
don't think it's necessary to split up such a great group of people into
about 10 different mailing lists.. waste of bandwidth if you ask me. you
can't prevent off topic posts no matter what anyone does. It's just a
fact of life....

dakota content= got my high flow cat today... too bad my Borla is on back
order....

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                                              "blah blah blah..."