Re: OverDrive - Jerking Motion

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Sat Jun 19 1999 - 10:15:20 EDT

Yeah I am guessing it is overdrive and not my driveshaft at all. I think
it may have something to do with the torque lockup converter in overdrive.
Also I think it also may have something to do that anyone who has had this
problem has a club cab too.

Michael Stepka
98 Sport CC 4x4 V6
with all the chrome accessories