RE: RE: Bad Exhaust smell on 99

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 19 1999 - 15:28:25 EDT

Part of your exhaust emissions is Sodium Monoxide (I think but it is some
single oxygen molecule substance), which combines with the moisture (the O2
in the moisture and SO mix ahence the "smell") that is in the exhaust system
or if you live in a very humid area you'll get this smell.. After the engine
runs for awhle it should go away.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd