Re: Re: Dak Stall Problem Fixed

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 09:01:55 EDT

I pretty sure that it's the camshaft position sensor.

I wasn't sure when I read your message but I went to the Dakota Trouble
Codes page and put in the codes I got, and it says camshaft position
sensor. That's what the mechanic I spoke with called the part I put in,
but he may have just said that because I did or by mistake.

Anyone else have any input? I'm not sure

Chad