Re: Lug -Nuts

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 18:59:59 EDT

<< I agree. I replaced with McGard lug nuts and locks also. The McGard is
 solid and well machined. The stock are open nuts with chrome plated cap
 attached. I had to hammer a socket onto one that partially rounded to get
 it off. BUY McGard.

 PS I have a plastic bag of stock takeoff lugnuts any takers? >>

Once again, like the ball joints and bed bushings, must be something about
the new Dak design. My lugs and lugnuts are in perfect condition at 106,000
miles.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6