Re: Neon Loser

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 20:28:58 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/99 4:06:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Neon98RT@aol.com
writes:

<< P.S. - Assassinate? That's a little harsh. Couldn't you just say "kick
his
 ass!" >>
Hmm, Ive heard worse for less! =0) Neon dude could tone down his comments a
wee bit and I think all would be cool. But if not!! You just need to
assimilate, that's all! =0) We're here to enjoy each others comments and and
learn from them. Im sure you have something to interject on positively and
share your knowledge, but so far, I can't really say I've enjoyed your humor!
Just my .02!