Re: Spacers and directors

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 21:16:16 EDT

HI Todd,
the polished billet 1" is probably going to be $80 shippped. I was thinking
about the NOS thingy also......I didnt like the idea of drilling into the hat
also. And at the show yesterday, we compared engines, and my engine with the
spacer really looked much more cleaned up.......getting the TB off the Keg style
intake, really does make a visual improvent, it doesnt look as cluttered. How
is your engine doing........I should have pics of my engine soon.......they are
being developed. Talk to you soon........tony