Re: Dakota RT vs Tundra

From: Neon98RT@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 22:48:56 EDT

Actually, the Neon's motor was a total in house project by Chrysler.
Chrysler was very proud of the Neon because it was one of the first vehicles
Chrysler designed and built without any outside influence in years. 95 and
newer Talons and Eclipses, without the turbo engine, utilize the american
designed Neon motor. I even know some of the engineers that were involved in
the Neon motor project. Believe me, they are very proud of their american
idea and engineering.