Ya never know who's reading

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 13:02:16 EDT

     The post that Bob Tom put out was great. It was exactly what I was
     going to do, but was too lazy to write it. Thanks, Bob. Looks like you
     buy Power Wagon and Sport Ute too. Has someone snipped this and put it
     on the R/T list yet? I'm not able to do this. I think they'd like to
     see this too. Jack, could you do this? It's true what the editor said
     about DC guys lurking on the DML and negative comments can cause
     delays for our much-desired Mopar parts. It is great to see, though,
     that the DML was mentioned in a national magazine. Mark Kuzia had a
     letter published in the current issue as well. Also, there must have
     been some letters sent to them about availability of their mag,
     because they've got a whole page listing where you can buy it. Seems
     like you can get it anywhere, almost. Anyway, if editor Robert is
     reading this, or some guys at DC, we just want to let you know that
     the mag is great, and we'd really appreciate some more aftermarket
     support for our trucks. If we didn't like them, we wouldn't own them.
     I don't know how many differential cooling kits for Vipers that Mopar
     sells a year, but I think the an SBEC for the new Daks would probably
     be a better seller. Just some food for thought. Thanks.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC