Re: '97-up SBEC Computer Status

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 13:40:19 EDT

When you spoke with those guys, did you ask if the 98 comps were already
out? The guy at the dealer (which I guess you can never really believe)
said that the 98 Comps were out. He said that the 97 Comps were nto out
due to the EPA, but that if you looked hard enough you could find them
on the internet flea markets because Mopar did make a few and they have
found there way into circulation. You will not pass emissions testing
with one of those comps.

This is all a big confusing mess.

Chad