CALIFORNIA DML Meet this Saturday!!!

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 15:05:23 EDT

Here's the scoop:

I need an EXACT head count on people interested in
attending this rushed So. Cal. DML meeting. We are
going to Campo, CA. (45 minutes east of San Diego) and
will be taking a train into Tecate, Mex. to spend the afternoon
exploring one of Mexico's quaint cities (Tecate Beer tour available!)
The Cost of the train ride is $35 per adult, and $20 per child.
Reservations are a must, they take mastercard/visa.
I'd like to make this a group reservation, and maybe we can get a DML
group purchase break.

The train departs at 10 am, and returns to the US around 4 pm. After
that a cruise through downtown San Diego, over to Mission Beach to ride
the famous Mission Beach Roller Coaster.

Dinner choices will be
A) Dick's Last Resort---- Crazy place 21 and up
B) Dakota Bar and Grill-- Never been, need more info
C) HardRock downtown San Diego-- Never been
D) Planet Hollywood -- Hoo hum
E) Hooters!!-- HE HE
F) Old Spaghetti Factory

For people staying the night, I'll line up some good hotels reasonably
priced.

Sunday we can hit the Del Mar fair/zoo, whatever.

PLEASE Email me at this email address (I'm at work) to get your
information to me faster. Thanks.

Sam '99 RT x 2