Re: Spontaneous Window Cracking

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 19:03:54 EDT

Glass is strange that way. An unnoticed flaw can spell instant destruction
under the right conditions.. A few years ago ( when I lived in Florida) I
had the side window (densely tinted at the factory) of my '92 Caravan ES
literally explode inward about five minutes after I got into it and got the
AC going. I thought for sure someone had taken a shot at me but found no
evidence of any "projectiles". The crash scared the pee out of me though.
It was about 97F out at the time.
Bob

Pennsville, NJ