Chad-97+ SLT

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 23:06:31 EDT

     Here is an interesting question: does anybody own, or have seen a
     regular cab SLT, 97+? I would think that a 318, 5spd, reg. cab 2wd

     Dakota SLT would be really rare. I have never seen a reg. cab SLT,
V6
     or V8. Any comments?

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC

-Man, Chad, I've been looking for quite a few months now. I run across
one every now and then. Seems the most popular that I've found are 2
types, SC V6ers, and XCab 4X4's, neither of which I want. Give me a RC,
SB, V8, Auto that's all I want!!! Found an add for one near Pittsburg,
for $11,900 with a posi rear and pretty loaded, sold the same day.
Found another add for one in Virginia, but "Ma" decided to keep her
truck!!!
  Still lookin'
Patrick