Re: head work

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 07:04:43 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/99 3:26:30 PM EST, dzoo@arn.net writes:

> What do they do? 5.2, 5.9 or 3.9 or all? and how much would labor generally
> run for an complete install?
> Mark
Well, I was thinking about it and it would cost a bit more if you are going
from a pre mag to a mag. You would have to get a different wiring harness
and PCM, and probably many more little things. I bet install labor would run
from 500-1500 depending on what youre installing. Mopar remans all of their
"A" block engines. THey may even do 4cyls, never asked on that.
Head work will be the easiest way to go, but it should be cheaper than 1500.
That seems steep.
Boog