attn Gordon Adams

From: Angelo, Tony (Tony_Angelo@afcc.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 08:51:50 EDT

You've got that right! In a mad rush before the A-plan went away, the lot
here filled up with those hideous F150s.

Just to cause a stir, I'll wear one of my favorite T-Shirts on casual day:

        SPEED KILLS.
        DRIVE A FORD -
        LIVE FOREVER.

Gets 'em every time.

Since I've got the only Dak at the South Bend Development Center, I'm
guessin' you're in Dallas??

Tony Angelo
'99 Solar Yellow Sport, CC, 4X4, Bed Rail/Light Bar, Grill/Brush Guard, soon
to be 5.5" Tuff Country Lift and 33" Goodyear MTs on the stock wheels (love
that powder coat!!), Jacobs Pro-Street ignition(you convinced me, Brian D!)