Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: R+D TB vs QUIK-D TB?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 10:59:15 EDT

Well, not to drag this out, i'm willing to purchase one of your Throttle
bodies for "Performance comparison". As for the Magnum 360 Crate motor, I
don't know where that statement came from or what it has to do with the TB
issue. Someone posted basic stats and I gave my opinion.

Dress up is nice if you like Chrome everything...total show...I agree. But
that's not what makes an engine...as you said, stick to the rules of good
engine building. But, this includes many variables that weren't listed and
aren't worth getting into on the DML...private emails preferred.

BTW: A Holley #4150 (or #3310) 780 CFM works just as well on the SB Mopars
(Manifold depending)....but that's not the issue.

Regards,

Bernd