Gettin' new free wheels!!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 17:57:58 EDT

Hey All,
It is good to know people. I am going to be getting new wheels for my
truck. My old ones were going to hell in a hurry. Not only was the
clear coat coming off my center caps, it started to come off my wheels
as well. I went up to the NTB where I got them from and talk to my
friend who works there. I told him what was going on and he called the
local guy for Progressive, and he said send them back and pick out new
ones. So I got a new style. :O) They are the 222CR's. 15x8 of course.
Should be on this week. Can't wait. Hopefully these won't goto hell in
a hurry.

===
Later,
Geoffrey