Fogs

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 19:27:19 EDT

     While it seems that the US market vehicles have fog lights that turn
     off when the high beams are activated, the Canadian ones (at least
     mine does) are wired so the fogs stay on. Maybe it was DC feeling bad
     that they wired it so us Canadians can't turn on the fogs and parks
     without the daytime running lights staying on. A quick pull of the DRL
     module plug fixed that! Anyway, my fogs stay on when high beams are
     on. Oh, I also don't have a blue "high beam" indicator light up on the
     dash. Is there one?

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC