RE: Re: Va. DML Meet...

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 21:24:44 EDT

VA/NC members...

>From the meet that was organized last summer/fall (everyone went to Balt.,
MD) I have the following list of e-mails for local DAKS. I know ALOT of DAK
owners in the NoVa area have joined our ranks since then (Joe in Annandale,
etc.)

rich.wisotzkey@GSC.GTE.Com (still stirring things up on the list)
jlewis@sharetech.com (Jodi still lurks occasionally. You out there?)
msykes@su.edu (mike, provide your summer e-mail)
Boog318@aol.com (also still stirring things up, occasionally)
rotrottmann@davidson.edu (gone to Deutscheland)
brian.duffey@intelsat.int (me)

Everyone add your e-mails & location and we can get an off-list e-mail going
to get folks organized. Oh yeah... Sorry, but this is NOT an offer from me
to organize. Would like to help, but I start a new position on 1 July & will
probably be spending a lot of time in Latin America (but your all welcome to
bring your Daks down for a South or the Border meet!)

later,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - Rancho 5000/9000
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI