Re: Fogs

From: Eddie Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 03:18:57 EDT

my fogs turn off when the high beams come on!!

Ed,

Ontario CANADA

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com Best 1/4 Mile Time 17.074/79.09MPH 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, K&N Drop In Filter, Blue Engine Goodies, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, V-Tech Tailight Covers, TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust with 4.5" Monster Tipz, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop, American Racing 15x8 "MANTIS" Wheels(for sale), Steve 2me Grille Treatment, Dunlop Sport Rover GTX P275/60/15's(for sale with rims), JVC KSRT-515 (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.