Re: Re: DML magnum performance tb vs r+d vs quickd

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 05:52:17 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/99 1:06:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jdharmon@earthlink.net writes:

<< You are correct in questioning which is the best. Problem is that no one
 has the V6 TB yet. That is why i am trying to put together a group buy with
 F&B for a new V6 TB to the same specs as the F&B Stage I. Interested?
 Jim >>

I am planning on making a few V6 throttle bodies for a few folks in the next
few weeks. They will utilize a new stainless shaft and new angle milled
plates as well... same features as the V-8 throttle bodies (which you can see
@ http://members.aol.com/rdperform/auto/tbimod.html)

After that, I'm going to try the V-10 throttle body and see if there are any
gains..

ttyl
Patrick