RE: F&B TB for V6 - YES!!!

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 14:36:30 EDT

Kyle,
If we get 20 people interested, and the bulk are new cores, we can turn
these around in about a week. This needs to be predicated on having the
cores because doing these a couple at a time takes forever. Currently we
have two V-6's in use and they appear to working fine. I did get prices on
new cores and sent out a post with the prices. I did call my core guy and he
is getting a count on his supply. As soon as I here back from him, I will
post the info.......

        Frank