Crower Rockers

From: Brian Duncan (brian@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 15:27:19 EDT

Ok, I have searched the archives and can't find or remember who posted
their experience installing the Crower 1.7 roller-rockers recently.

I just remember you bought them from Summit, then had to go back and buy
the guideplate (instead of using the washers) and other stuff. Crower
mentioned they were surprised that Summit was selling them in "pieces"
instead of a package. You also mentioned some torque specs after you
fired it up and one of the rockers came off... and one of the Crower
technicians being very helpful.

Can whoever posted this please get back to me. I thought I saved the
info, but evidently I didn't. I'd like to see your post again and keep
it this time!

thanks,

--
Brian D.