RE: Re: E-Ram PRELIMINARY Test Run

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 19:57:47 EDT

It's the Electric Supercharger that some of were talking about:
http://www.electricsupercharger.com

I had the pleasure of meeting Mark (part owner) during my trip to San Jose
last weekend and had a long talk about the E-Ram (current model and future
models) as well as having a chance to take a look at his Porsche 928S (with
the E-Ram installed). (Very nicely done I might add...and VERY quick!)