Re: Shut offoor ajar

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 23:51:34 EDT

This may not help, but I have noticed that if you have the key in the
accesory position (when you turn the key backwards to just run radio)
you can turn the "dinger" off by opening the door closing it and then
opeining it again. It doesn't work in the ignition-on position though. I
do have a 98, but assume it works on yours as well. It doesn't disconect
it, but this is much simpler. This is the only vehicle I've had that
does this (that I've noticed). Full of suprises....

Eich