B&F TB Installed!!

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 03:08:22 EDT

Well I recieved the much anticipated B&F throttle body today. These things
are beautiful! I only just now had time to put it on and take a quick run
around the block (wasn't able to really open it up tonight). I haven't even
reset the computer yet, but it really seems that the engine is running
smoother on the top end. It also idles much better (of course my old TB was
carboned up pretty good). I'll be sure and report back once I get to reset
the comp and drive it some more, but so far I'm very pleased!

I'll have the check in the mail to you Bruce, thanks!

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221