Re: New Dakota Homepage

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 23:23:40 EDT

Hey nice page Chuck! I'm not sure if it's the taillight cover idea or the
marker light idea that I'm gonna steal first... Then again those running
boards look pretty sharp too! :-)
Tom

Subject: DML: New Dakota Homepage
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 6/22/99 8:09 PM

Hi Everyone!

    I just completed my homepage showcasing my '99 Dakota Sport.
I think all the links work, but if anyone finds one that doesn't, could you
please let me know. The address is:

http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dak01001.htm

    As always, thanks to everybody who contributes to this great site.
I have learned more here than I can retain (thank goodness for the
archives). Take care.

Chuck in Cranston, RI
'99 Intense Blue Dak Sport, 2wd RC 3.9L 5 spd
Sport Plus Group, Factory molded running boards
10" Edelbrock Elite air cleaner, 10 x 2.75 K&N air filter
Homemade ram air, 180 Stant stat, Blaster air horns
Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks
 V-Tech marker masks & taillight covers
DML digest mode

My Dak's page: http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dak01001.htm