Re: Electric Fans Please reply

From: DMH (dakota_59_rt@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 07:54:11 EDT

Well right now, I have the Black Magic fan (universal)
on my RT. I know this sounds crazy, but the gauge is
reading cooler right now in all situations. I'm in
central Alabama, so right now it is about 85-88
degrees with, oh I don't know, 60% humidity...
Sitting in traffic with A/C on and temp rises just a
hair, but still below where it used to run....

--- BlKV8Dkota@aol.com wrote:
> I desperately want to change to an electric fan. I
> do a lot of stop and go
> city driving so keep that in mind. Jegs sells a
> permacool 14 inch fan that
> moves 2950 cfm of air draws amps and is only 3 3/4
> inches thick. Would this
> fan provide me with enough cooling? Or would I
> overheat?
>
> Josh

===
dakota_59_rt@yahoo.com