New tires/wheels & bike computer installed

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 08:30:12 EDT

I got my new wheels (AR-767 15x8) and tires (Firehawk SH30 225/60) put on
late yesterday. Truck handles MUCH better now, will have more to report
later :) A pic is up at http://camalott.com/~mrdancer/DAKwheel.jpg
Sorry, the light wasn't very good last night and it is a camcorder pic.
btw, my Dak came with the "peeling-paint" option - will take care of that
this fall.

The new tires are about 2 inches less diameter than the old ones, so the
truck sits about an inch lower, and there's more space in the wheel wells,
but that doesn't bother me. It screwed the factory speedo up quite a bit -
it now reads 67mph at an actual 60mph. However, I've successfully installed
the bicycle computer and now have a very accurate speedometer/odometer.
I'll do a write-up on the installation this weekend when I get a free
minute.......

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate